The company’s upcoming smartphone in the 12 series is anticipated to be the Xiaomi 12 Lite. The smartphone is reportedly already available for pre-order in Azerbaijan through local retailers, according to an Instagram post by Xiaomi. Azerbaijan. The smartphone isn’t listed on the company’s website, but reputable Azerbaijani media has already provided information on the device’s specs and marketing materials. So let’s examine the Xiaomi 12 Lite in more detail.
Xiaomi 12 Lite specifications
- 6.55-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision, HDR10+
- Octa-Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM
- 108MP rear camera, LED Flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro camera
- 32MP front camera
- Dimensions: 7.29mm thick; Weight: 173g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4300mAh battery with 67W fast charging
Price and Availability:
The Xiaomi 12 Lite is available for purchase at the Azerbaijani Xiaomi Store. According to reports, the 8+128GB model of the phone will set you back 999 Azerbaijani Manat (about Rs. 46,400 or US$ 587). Buyers will be able to get a discount of 100 Azerbaijani Manat during the pre-order, which will last from June 30 to July 8.