Boxing sensation Jake Paul is set to return to the ring this Friday night to take on his most experienced boxing opponent yet – cruiserweight fighter Andre August.
The highly anticipated match is taking place on December 15th at the Caribe Royale in Orlando, Florida. Dubbed “Judgment Day”, the main event between Paul and August is scheduled to kick off at 11:30 PM ET and will be broadcast exclusively on streaming platform DAZN as a pay-per-view event.
To watch the fight live, fans will need to purchase the PPV stream on DAZN for $39.99. New subscribers can sign up for DAZN for just $0.01 for the first month. So you can subscribe, purchase and watch the fight, and then decide later if you want to remain a DAZN member for $5 per month or cancel your membership altogether.
This promises to be 26-year old Paul’s toughest test yet inside the boxing ring. While the social media superstar has already made a name for himself by scoring wins over former UFC champions Tyron Woodley and Anderson Silva, August has far more professional boxing experience than any previous Paul opponent.
Paul is well aware he faces his stiffest challenge to date, but remains typically confident, claiming August “can’t move like me” and is “not as sharp as me”.
“I’m skillful and will be picking him apart,” Paul declared at the pre-fight press conference. “I doubt he is even going to land a punch; sloppy feet and all that form. I’m going to dust him up real quick and find out who the better boxer is.”
The co-main event on Friday also promises excitement as Shadasia Green and Franchon Crews Dezurn battle it out for the WBC Women’s Super Middleweight Championship.
Some of the other featured undercard bouts include:
- Yoenis Tellez vs Livan Navarro – Light Middleweight
- Elijah Flores vs Javier Mayoral – Welterweight
- Zachary Randolph vs Michael Manna – Light Heavyweight
A full undercard can be seen below:
- Jake Paul vs Andre August; Cruiserweight
- Shadasia Green vs Franchon Crews Dezurn; WBC Super Middleweight Women’s Title
- Yoenis Tellez vs Livan Navarro; Light Middleweight
- Elijah Flores vs Javier Mayoral; Welterweight
- Zachary Randolph vs Michael Manna; Light Heavyweight
- Lorenzo Medina vs Joshua Temple; Heavyweight
- Alexander Gueche vs Clayton Ward; Super Flyweight
- Zavier Bocanegra vs TBA; Featherweight
Paul vs August represents the social media star’s first fight since defeating UFC great Anderson Silva via unanimous decision back in October. A win for Paul would further enhance his credibility and set him up for even bigger matchups in 2024.